Fall / Winter • Things to do
Be sure to stop by the:
City of Fort St. John Visitor Centre
9324 96 Street, Fort St. John, BC V1J4N4
- Cross Country Skiing - Beatton Provincial Park's 12km of forested trails. Beginner loops available.
- Cross-Country Sky Links Golf Course - Near town along the groomed trails at the Fort St. John Links Golf Course. The golf course’s approximately 3km of skate and groomed trails, which are flat. The course provides an excellent opportunity for beginning skiers and families to enjoy wide-open spaces and unique wilderness setting of Fort St. John.
- Peace Island Park - Spectacular frost-covered trees while you cross-country skiing along trails at Peace Island Park. Located along the banks of the 1,923km long Peace River.
- ATV & Snowmobiling - Buy passes @ Northland Trailblazers (free)
- Aurora Borealis - The best places to watch the lights in North America are in the north western parts of Canada, and in particular, right here around Fort St. John! Be sure to head out of the city where there is less city light.
Visit the Fort St. John Visitor Centre for more information about cross-country skiing in the area.